sexta-feira, 23 de agosto de 2013

Aisha North: NURTURING OUR GARDENS

Aisha North
Nurturing our gardens

Dear friends!

Last night I had a powerful vision. I woke up feeling very unsettled by a dream, and so I started to visualize how I was breathing in the light, and soon I felt like this glowing lightbulb. I felt the urge to connect to the Pond, and I saw myself approaching the shore. It was night, everything was dark and quiet, but the water was nice and warm when I entered it. I suddenly saw how the light inside of me started to light up the water from underneath, so this dark, still body of water started to glow under the surface. I looked around, and on all sides I could see lights approaching. It looked like fireflies coming through the forest, but I quickly realized it was all of you approaching the Pond. One by one, you entered the water, and as each and every one of you were also glowing, the water got more and more illuminated. And soon, it was as if we were swimming in liquid light under the dark night sky. It was so beautiful, and I felt so blissful I was smiling in my bed.

Suddenly my mind started to think about my vegetable plot. I had been down there earlier in the day, doing a much needed round of weeding. I have not had the energy to do anything there for quite some time, but yesterday I felt a strong urge to literally get my fingers down into the earth and ground myself, so I spent a long time there pulling out all the weeds and cutting back everything that had shriveled up and died. The end result was a plot full of vegetable plants finally able to bask fully in the sun, without anything stealing their nutrients or blocking out the light. I started to think that maybe I needed to add some fertilizer to some of the plants, when I suddenly saw myself standing before a counter, and the man on the other side handed me a huge sack of fertilizer. But when I openend it, I saw it was full of these grains of light, and then I was walking round my garden, adding handfuls of these ”light grains” to every plant and watering them afterwards. Then I was back at the Pond again, and I saw us all standing in that shining water, and we all started to grow, like these tall, graceful trees high up into the air, and when I looked down, I saw the Pond far below us.

I realized that this was another reminder that we are so much more than that frail human body and that at times not so strong human mind. But now, when we are being battered by all of these super intense energies, it can be easy to lose our focus, and only see ourselves as these straggling human plants in this neglected garden, full of weeds of every kind that suck the nutrients from our soil and block out the light. So just like I did in my garden yesterday, I realized we must remember to keep a look out for any kind of ”weed” that comes into our life or into our minds that can stop us from attaining our full potential. For those negative thoughts have a way of creeping in and taking hold when our human body and mind is struggling so hard to keep the balance. And I also realized that the ”fertilizer” we have here at the Pond is so important. For every time we connect with this energy and with each other, we get another huge boost of light that will help us to keep stretching ever upwards and become those giants I saw in my vision. For we are made of the same stuff as the stars, as the CCs say, but if we forget that, we can let ourselves become choked by that creeping weed that wants nothing more than to steal our energy and make us so much less than what our true potential really is. So let us continue to help each other and ourselves to grow, by trying to keep our gardens as “weed free” as we can, and by adding plenty of fertilizer by continuing to connect to this nurturing energy that is gathered here. That way, we will all remember who we truly are and why we are here. Not to wither away, but to continue to grow and glow and to help others do the same.

With much love and gratitude from me, Aisha






































~ by Aisha North on August 23, 2013.

. . aisha north . .
Channelings and words of inspiration


Rebloged from website Aisha North



Nenhum comentário: